Like Tree11Likes

Looking for trip mates to Sydney

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Some people like travelling in company, especially if they're Asian and accustomed to constant company.

Travelling to western countries might also be slightly intimidating- yeah, it's Sydney so hardly the wild west, but being presumably Asian, it's not much like some Western backpacker travelling through Thailand on an extended piss up.

So at least these two people are making an effort to get out and see the world- I think they could do without the snide bs about travelling psychos and cultivating virtue via solitude.

Last edited by jgl; 13-11-2017 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sandykwo:
    True. If she afraid of "psycho she would have choose to stay home.
    She's no more reply I think she choose to stay home

Quote Originally Posted by wvxgogo:
    people here in this website are looking for complete stranger from the internet for drink / coffee who could be a complete psycho or just someone completely incompatible. you and me, everyone could be a "psycho". I suggest you stay home with daddy it is safer.
    Huge difference between meeting up for 20 mins, after which time you can decide whether or not to continue the friendship, and committing to a huge holiday together.
    Sydney is a very easy place to meet people, I would fly alone and meet up when you get there. If you stay in places like hostels, even more so.

Unforturnately, you will sit by a complete stranger if you choose to fly alone.
    If you are lucky you will have an empty seat next to you! Much better for long haul.....
    East_coast likes this.

MerMer, calm down. we use wise to decide who to be friends. So better not to easily trust stranger.
    Unforturnately, you will sit by a complete stranger if you choose to fly alone.
    Half your post was unintelligible, no idea what you're saying.

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    Some people like travelling in company, especially if they're Asian and accustomed to constant company.

Travelling to western countries might also be slightly intimidating- yeah, it's Sydney so hardly the wild west, but being presumably Asian, it's not much like some Western backpacker travelling through Thailand on an extended piss up.

So at least these two people are making an effort to get out and see the world- I think they could do without the snide bs about travelling psychos and cultivating virtue via solitude.
    This "it's so much harder for Asians" crap gives me the shits. Why is it so much more difficult for an Asian to go to a western country than a westerner to do the reverse? And yeah, cos all Western tourists do is go to Thailand and get pissed. Lame.
    Besides, Australia is one of the most multicultural countries on the planet, you think you're not going to see any Asian faces, find Asian food etc etc? Give me a break.

Don't think she'll understand you when you speak Cantonese either.

wvxgogo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MerMer:
    Half your post was unintelligible, no idea what you're saying.
    I'm sorry I don't know you don't understand English. What language do you use?
    wvxgogo and jgl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MerMer:
    This "it's so much harder for Asians" crap gives me the shits. Why is it so much more difficult for an Asian to go to a western country than a westerner to do the reverse? And yeah, cos all Western tourists do is go to Thailand and get pissed. Lame.
    Besides, Australia is one of the most multicultural countries on the planet, you think you're not going to see any Asian faces, find Asian food etc etc? Give me a break.
    MerMer, relax. Really no need to be emotional. Take a break and relax. you will get mental illness if you get mad so easy.
    wvxgogo and jgl like this.

MerMer, relax. Really no need to be emotional. Take a break and relax. you will get mental illness if you get mad so easy.

Mental illness = psycho?