Hey there. Looking to make new friends in HK!!

Hey there. Looking to make new friends in HK!!

Hey guys,

I recently moved back to Hong Kong this month after staying here previously in around early 2016. I'm Indian and have been studying theatre and acting professionally in NYC for the past year. Amidst all the travelling and relocating, I have gradually developed a strong interest in meeting new people from different nationalities and making friends. I'm 24 years old and currently staying with my Dad at The Peak but spend most of my time hanging out in the city area.

I'm not really an outdoorsy, adventurous sort of guy, but love watching movies, partying, playing video games (FIFA anyone?), and just generally traveling to nice places/restaurants. Huge music and sports fanatic as well.

Have no friends here and as most of my friends from earlier have traveled outside and I am here on a brief vacation of sorts, the scope for making new friends, is very less. Would love to meet new like minded people who would be interested in chilling out and/or partying together. Hoping to form a great friends group while staying here in Hong Kong. I am here for another 2 months at least. Would love to form a friends group of some crazy fun guys and girls to enjoy life here with.

Hit me up if you're up for meeting and looking to make new friends too. I'd love to get to know you too. :-) -

Arush

Hi Arush,

I've just recently relocated to HK from Singapore. I'm in my twenties and i love to party occasionally, play racket sports etc. I live and work at the city area.

Pm me if you wanna meet up for a meal!

Hey Arush!

I'm from India too and currently studying in HK. I'm also in the same situation as my friend circle isn't that big over here. I'm looking forward to making new friends and hangout, party, etc.

PM me if you are interested in meeting up.
    I think we should meetup though

Cheers!

Unhappy

Hi Arush

My name is Kiki, Mak Hoi Shan. I am a native Hong Kong girl here. I am 26 years old, I graduated in two years. I am working as an office lady right now. I would like to meet new friends in different countries. I would go explore Hong Kong with you and I would like to know more your country and your story. We would meet up with a couple of friends here. PM me if you are interested in, Cheers ^^