Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kkwong

NEW GROUP for 25-35

NEW GROUP for 25-35

I tried starting groups from geoexpat before but people are not too responsive...or just a little creepy, which seems to be a pattern here, when you have a group meet, it's mostly beer related and after a few meetups, ppl disappear from the surface of earth...

So I am starting a new one, and maybe with more info, if you feel like joining, just Pm with a bit of background info about yourself.

Age: 25-35( had to set a range, I'm finding it hard to understand youth born after 2000, I'm 27/F by the way) any nationalities, any planets as long as you come in peace

Activities: honestly, running around at 3x degree is not my thing, though when the weather is nicer, I enjoy walking around and explore the city. Meanwhile, I'm thinking coffee, lunch/dinner, exploring, movies,or random interesting chat, even games if anyone's up for it.

Thanks for reading all that, I hope to actually get a group going soon and not have ppl reply to this a year later

K

PM'd you.

Hey all, so far I've got some pm from 5-6 ppl and some didnt leave their nonot sure how to "follow up", so pls include your no. For whatsappif you dont have any massive concerns of giving someone your no. (i do but hey)

chuckster007 likes this.