Moved here from the UK for a year, looking to make some friends

Closed Thread

Post Moved here from the UK for a year, looking to make some friends

Hey everyone, I'm a 20 year old guy who moved here to work for a year so it'd be cool to meet with some people who are also here longterm and explore HK, I've been here a month already and I'm generally free in evenings and weekends if anyone would like to hangout or organise some socials? I'd be up for grabbing food, going to some parks or beaches/ hike trails or going drinking.

I’m a 43y old girl and been in hk for almost twenty years. I’ll be happy to meet new people in any age group

I'm up for meeting some new people
    I'm free during the weekends to do some out doors activity.

If you want someone to chill with, I got ya!

Hey!

I'm a 22 year old girl who's just moved to Hong Kong and looking to meet people too. I'm only here until December but possobly returning next year. I'm free whenever, so if you wanted to meet up, let me know!

Will you be here around Christmas?
    Id be great to host a party
    If you guys have wechat add me 94496504

I wanna meet new peeps too!

hey im 35 yer old been here for 35 years im half english half chinese

Is the group still on? would love to join and meet some Londoner/Brits, pm me

Hi there,

i have just just moved from Scotland to HK this week and keen to explore with others. I’m a 26yo female working in the whisky industry and over here for at least 8 mobtha.

Let me know if you’re interested in hanging out.

Kirsty

Got a mini group on the go, I'm from Manchester UK, give me a dm if you're interested