Hate small talk? Let's talk BIG! Looking to meet new people in Hong Kong

Hate small talk? Let's talk BIG! Looking to meet new people in Hong Kong

Hi all! My name is Nikhil. I am from Canada, visiting Hong Kong until June 5th. I have been travelling with my girlfriend for the past 15 months all over Asia and a bit in Europe, and I am looking to meet some people here in Hong Kong.

To be specific, I would like to find friends to discuss the following topics with.

• Travel and food (this is always easy and a great way to ease into deeper conversation)
    • World affairs. (What’s going in the world, geo-politics, economy, etc, etc.
    • Human psychology (the way we think, our nature, etc)
    • Philosophy (Our purpose in life, etc)
    • Economics (anything from personal finance to “macro” topics like inflation, etc)
    • Politics (gender, sex, religion, money, and more)

You DON’T have to be willing to talk about ALL topics in this list; these are just topics that I find interesting to discuss Also, this is not an exhaustive list - anything you find meaningful I’d love to chat about as well.

Essentially, I want to have deep, meaningful conversations with new folks, and I want to challenge and be challenged.

If this interests you, shoot me a message! Let’s do it

Nikhil,
    If you are still looking for someone to talk with, I am more than open to meet up. I have an interest in these subjects as well and love exploring the way other people think. I know you're only here for a few more days, but if you do ever want to chat we can always exchange numbers. Happy travels!

Sure thing - let's meet up! I sent you a DM

Hi Nikhil,

I'm not interested in these topics but I think my boyfriend would love to chat with you! He doesn't have an account so I'm his middle man.