Hi all! My name is Nikhil. I am from Canada, visiting Hong Kong until June 5th. I have been travelling with my girlfriend for the past 15 months all over Asia and a bit in Europe, and I am looking to meet some people here in Hong Kong.
To be specific, I would like to find friends to discuss the following topics with.
- Travel and food (this is always easy and a great way to ease into deeper conversation)
- World affairs. (What’s going in the world, geo-politics, economy, etc, etc.
- Human psychology (the way we think, our nature, etc)
- Philosophy (Our purpose in life, etc)
- Economics (anything from personal finance to “macro” topics like inflation, etc)
- Politics (gender, sex, religion, money, and more)
You DON’T have to be willing to talk about ALL topics in this list; these are just topics that I find interesting to discuss Also, this is not an exhaustive list - anything you find meaningful I’d love to chat about as well.
Essentially, I want to have deep, meaningful conversations with new folks, and I want to challenge and be challenged.
If this interests you, shoot me a message! Let’s do it