Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Going to the Ocean Park on 18/7(Thu)

Cool Going to the Ocean Park on 18/7(Thu)

Free entry on my birthday. Looking for company. I'm going for all the rollercoaster rides. I'm a 26yo female local, if knowing that makes you feel safer.

You should be so lucky !

Just before I was 60 (and free entry) - Ocean Park upper the minimum age to 65 - so I refused to go there till I was well over 65 years old.

That was years ago - I'm 78 now - and have seldom been there since!

Part of the reason is that I find the Ocean Park mountainside - after getting to the "top" - too wearing to get up and down, and neither Ocean Park OR Disneyland are - for me - a fantastic draw to visit.

Now, if this 78 y.o. could crack open his body & release the 26 year old lurking inside, I'd love to accompany you.

So, sorry, I can NOT accompany you on your birthday jaunt!

juanalias and robertlempriere like this.

Sorry, @ work.

That's a lot of walking let alone the ups and downs haha. But I have enough endurance for the conquest of all rollercoasters . You have a young soul. You will have a lot of fun outside the Park as well

How much is the entry for other people accompanying you?

Quote Originally Posted by orel100x
    How much is the entry for other people accompanying you?
    In my case, my wife still has to wait till the 21st July 2019 to get "free" of charge entry for ever.

But I rather doubt that will entice her inside Ocean Park - she'll complain that "It's far too hot!" - and coming from Hongcouver holiday of a month at ~20C - I reckon that she has some grounds for her assertion.

Me? I acclimatised to 40C + in the deserts of the Sultanate of Oman over a 6 year posting there [ ~ 45+ years ago].

My colleagues reckoned that it ought to be possible to fry an egg on the bonnet of our Landrovers! But we never put that theory to the test.

Ghastly crap UK vehicles whose engines "died" if they got a watersplash under the bonnet! Gimme a Toyota Land Cruiser any time - the engine had far more "poke" !

The best days were my leave life?

That was when I was away to HK to woo, and later wed, my HK Chinese wife!

A regular ticket costs 498. Last year there was a discount for people accompanying me. But I don't know if it is still valid.

Quote Originally Posted by ?rtemis
    A regular ticket costs 498. .
    Can get it slightly cheaper here for anyone that wants to join you for $404, says tourist but they dont care, just show the scan code at the gate to enter on your phone

https://www.klook.com/en-HK/activity...ong-hong-kong/
    ?rtemis likes this.

I'll be flying out of HK on 17th July. How about you change your birthday?

I heard a big chunk of Ocean Park is closed for renovation and building of new attractions. Is that correct?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast