Anyone in Union Square?

Anyone in Union Square?

Hi!

We just moved to HK a few months ago. We live in Sorrento (Kowloon station - above the Elements mall).
    I'm not working at the moment and really miss having some company during the day! Anyone else staying in the area?
    Would be great to meet up....

Lchong

Hi!

Hello Kayie!

I noticed that you just moved to Hong Kong. That's great! My boyfriend (french), I (chinese-american), and our small dog will be coming to Hong Kong next month January 2009 to live for 6 - 12 months. We are desperately trying to find an apartment that would allow pets. I looked into Island Harbourview, unfortunately the management does not accept any pets. =/ Since you are living in Union Square, would you happen to know if pets are allowed in the building? And one last question, did any real estate agency assist you in finding your apartment? If yes, could you please refer. It has been quite difficult finding an apartment since we are currently residing in France. Anyways, if we are lucky enough to find a place in Union Square, we would definitely like to meet with you! We are new to Hong Kong and do not have much friend. You may write me at [email protected]

Cheers,

Luisa