Like Tree4Likes

early 20s- non party-er

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

early 20s- non party-er

hey
    so most of my friends went to study abroad and I haven't really found my people. I don't drink nor party, but instead I fill my time with thrifting, sitting in cafés, listening to music, watching films, hiking.. you get the idea. PM me if any of those things interest you, and if you wanna make a friend.

i am interested

Interested. PM me and perhaps we can start a Whatsapp group

esteesse likes this.

If you're an extrovert, it won't be difficult really. I'm 27 but as a socially withdrawn nerd, despite living here for more than 7 years, I find it hard to find a friend who shares the same passion (no,I'm not looking for a "soul mate" , just good friends). Reading with a nice music playing on the background in a cafe is my ideal "me time" . Well, I always have that me-time.

Good luck with your soon to be found gang/group.

Jamiewky likes this.

hey this sounds just like me
    I really like the idea that we could make a whatsapp group chat

What about a hike on tuesday?������

Hey, this is Tushaar! I'm at Hong Kong (Ma Wan) to attend a conference. Since I don't know the language and the place, plus I'm bored, I would like to have a friend to talk and roam with! And, yes, I'm 21, love listening to music and reading (writing, sometimes), and I'm not a party person! So, I guess, I'm more like the person you described! Leave me a message if you wanna know me better

Interested. Please share the contact here, i would like to join meetings as well.

sounds like a very enjoyable time. I would definitely come out and explore the city. I just slowly took up photography so love hitting up new places or just hanging out with a coffee.

let me know if a group has been created?

hi hi

Quote Originally Posted by really:
    hey
    so most of my friends went to study abroad and I haven't really found my people. I don't drink nor party, but instead I fill my time with thrifting, sitting in cafés, listening to music, watching films, hiking.. you get the idea. PM me if any of those things interest you, and if you wanna make a friend.

hey hey, let have a coffee or tea. i am a person like you

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast