Hello, I'm new to HK, just moved in.
I'm female, early 20s and loooove reading.
(first thing I did after applying HKID was to sign up for library card).
I was wondering if there is any bookclub here for expats?
male or female, preferably with similar age.
I live in CWB, but willing to travel a little further.
my preferences are:
- English only. (Sorry non-Chinese speaker)
- prefer non-fiction but its like 51 to 49
- not a big fan of self-help and romance fiction (unless they are really good)
- I know this is a long shot but anyone reads astrophysicists
(Stephen Hawking, Neil Tyson, Carl Sagan,,, )I love you already
currently on my desk:
- Cloud Atlas (David Mitchell)
- Heartland (Sarah Smarsh)
- The Order of Time (Carlo Rovelli)
- The Heart of a Women (Maya Angelou)
Please reply if you are interested! thanks!