Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Annalisa75

Looking for new friends

Closed Thread

Looking for new friends

Hi there,

I am an Italian girl looking for new friends here in Hong Kong.
    I love going for brunch, drinks , especially Espresso Martinis, eheh and coffee!
    I have been in Hong Kong for 4 years now and the majority of the friends I made in the past years have relocated or are going to soon.
    I am in my late 20's and I am looking ideally for same age range. I live in Kowloon side but I frequently go to central. I enjoy drinking around Soho
    If interested we can maybe organise a meetup!!!

Looking for new friends - shall plan soon

Hi @Annalisa75,

I am also living in Hong Kong, and recently my friends either moved to some other countries, or got married. I am looking forward to making new friends. I personally like Latte and different chinese tea.
    I do drink but mostly at home, as you can get real drunk only when you are at home lol. But drinking to meet new friends is not a crime either. I am also in my mid twenties, and would love to have people around that age range.
    If we are looking forward for a meetup then I am happy as hell for that.

Hi Martin,
    Sure
    It doesn't have to be drinks, even coffee is fine! If you also know about any meetup events it would be a good opportunity to meetup other people of our age range!
    By the way, where are you from? How long have you been in Hong Kong for?

Hi Annalisa,

yes both are fine for me. Let’s schedule a time and day for that then :-), as per the Ladies first rule, I will let you decide the venue haha. I am living in HK from past 2 years.

Cheers,
    Martin

If anyone is brave enough to meetup, pandemic notwithstanding, I would be open to join.

- Late 30s
    - Currently between jobs!
    - Interested in music, movies, board games, hiking
    - Moved to HK in 2017

Hi everyone! Why don't we organise a drinks meet up? Either Kowloon or Island side!
    With the coronavirus situation here I guess everyone is pretty free!
    I could do tonight as well!
    If you're free guys we could hang out!

codysears likes this.

Red face

Cody, good idea .

I actually was able to setup a whatsapp group called "HK Strangers" which anyone can join by clicking here ->
    https://chat.whatsapp.com/Im9SN3I633V1NUCg78O8nd

....just make sure to click this link on a device with whatsapp..

Last edited by rkenia852; 16-02-2020 at 09:24 AM. Reason: URLs being parsed