Picnic at Peak on 1st January!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Picnic at Peak on 1st January!

Guys

here's a plan for a picnic on 1st Jan, at say 11 am at the peak! .. There are a few nice picnic spots out there (from what I saw from one earlier visit).

it could be picnic/barbeque, whatever we want! .. The idea is to stay till just after sunset (or maybe more) to see Hong Kong lights from up above.

Suggestions are welcome! .. What do you guys think?

Cheers!!

Hey : )

This sounds good. I'd love to come along but ummm, maybe it could start a bit later for those who might be out partying the night before???

Quote Originally Posted by charity:
    This sounds good. I'd love to come along but ummm, maybe it could start a bit later for those who might be out partying the night before???
    I think that's wise, to give ppl some leeway to get over the hangovers ;-)

How abt 4 pm ?

Quote Originally Posted by guitarguy:
    I think that's wise, to give ppl some leeway to get over the hangovers ;-)

How abt 4 pm ?
    Works for me : ) Let me know the plan re: food. We could all pool funds and buy stuff or each person could just bring something either for themselves or for the group. Either way is fine with me.

hmmmmmmm sounds very good. I've never been to the peak.

I'm a bit concerned about the weather...It's cloudy with a few rain patches these few days, altough the forecast shows "sunny and dry" on 1st Jan.

Btw, there is a "hiking up to the peak" in another thread, shall we combine(although the dates are different)?

Here it is (under the name "edinb")
    http://www.geoexpat.com/forum/thread35507-6.html

Last edited by Tomoe; 29-12-2008 at 05:59 PM.

@ charity, both are fine with me too, but i guess if we pool in someone has to make sure we get the things! .. I'd think that ppl bringing stuff themselves is better

@ tomoe : yes, .. i put a post that thread as well!

Hiking on Jan 1

Might as well go hiking on the first day of 2009! New Year resolution to be fit!

If i survive New Years Eve i'd like to join in too...

Though I remember the last time I went out and then went for a hike the day after hmmm, I was the colour of... say a frog

Quote Originally Posted by SimplyLee:
    If i survive New Years Eve i'd like to join in too...

Though I remember the last time I went out and then went for a hike the day after hmmm, I was the colour of... say a frog
    Cool .. so simplylee, porcupine, tomoe, snow, charity, guitarguy .. the list as of now!! .. Simplylee, only if not turned into a frog though! (but then you can always have the kiss of the princess as a backup)!

Sounds good idea but with the New Year's Eve party until late it depends on hours of sleep to join you guys later.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast