Any Age - Non Drinkers - Hanging Out / Exploring HK

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

ai ya.....I'll miss that! I will be in Ho Chi Minh City on Sat~~~you guys enjoy the movie na~~

Oooh exciting have fun

Slumdog millionaire - This Sat, 10am, Tai Koo

A couple of us are catching the movie this Sat (28 Feb), 10am at UA City Plaza, TaiKoo Shing. Followed by lunch. No plans yet for the lunch place and everyone is welcomed to come for either or both.

J.C

Hi, I'm interested to join up with you guys this sat! It will be nice to watch a film and meet new people!

Just wondering lol, who is "couple of us" which you mention is going?

Hi JC, myself and Annert are confirmed - I can only do Saturday due to previous commitment to massive levels of euphoria inducing geek indulgence on Sunday (Heroes season 3 on Star World). We are meeting for 10AM @ TaiKoo cityplaza to watch Slumdog Millionaire and then grab lunch afterwards, feel free to grab a ticket and join us if you don't have other plans.

Alternatively if you can only make Sunday CocktailBun posted a link for a large group who are going along then...
    UA Cinema

hi..i dont really drink,but maybe on some occassions.. let me know for any event..

Quote Originally Posted by Squid1
    Hi JC, myself and Annert are confirmed - I can only do Saturday due to previous commitment to massive levels of euphoria inducing geek indulgence on Sunday (Heroes season 3 on Star World). We are meeting for 10AM @ TaiKoo cityplaza to watch Slumdog Millionaire and then grab lunch afterwards, feel free to grab a ticket and join us if you don't have other plans.

Alternatively if you can only make Sunday CocktailBun posted a link for a large group who are going along then...
    UA Cinema
    hey squid, annert.. how have u guys been? ive already watched the movie, so not joining u guys... but do let me know if there is anything planned for coming weekends ..
    cheers

Hey Sammy we've been fine - I think I will keep the movie theme for another weekend but switch to Sunday 8th March for Confessions of a shopaholic...

^to clarify this Saturday is still on I meant switch days for next event...

confessions of shopaholic?

hi let me know if you guys end up organising to see Confessions next weekend, would love to come along too!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast