Looking for female friends

Looking for female friends

Hi,
    I'm a 30 year old German girl, recently moved to HK. I have a lot of free time for shopping, lunch, etc, because I havent found a job yet. Everyone who is interested to explore this wonderful city is welcome to send me a message.
    Nicole

Hey

Hey, i sent you msg on skype

Last edited by laskonka; 06-02-2009 at 05:41 PM.

Hello. I am a korean woman looking for female friends. ~!

Hi, I am a Hong Kong woman at early 30's and love to meet foreiger. Feel free to email me.
    Eliza

Quote Originally Posted by npapke:
    Hi,
    I'm a 30 year old German girl, recently moved to HK. I have a lot of free time for shopping, lunch, etc, because I havent found a job yet. Everyone who is interested to explore this wonderful city is welcome to send me a message.
    Nicole

welcome to HK and to this cool forum.

Hey

I am 24 yrs old.I have been in HK for 6mths.Always happy to make more friends.

Would love to make some friends

Hi all, Im Indian and have been here for a while though would LOVE to meet some female friends.. Any of you would like to meet for a drink/coffee or anything, let me know.. Can arrange something this week..

Hey guys

Have been in Hong Kong for a while and tried to adapt and enjoy the city as much as I can. So much like to meet new people, hang out for girl stuff: shopping, movie, coffee, lunch... PM me, if anything comes up...