Looking for female friends

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

hi lolatlife
    im into gym too

Hi lovely and all the girls!

Anyone interested in playing badminton in TST or Hung Hom area?
    I am not really good at it and only have done it just for fun! If anyone is interested please let me know so we can to book a court and sweat it out! :-) . I am mostly free on the weekdays though...

Love badminton

Hi lolatlife and everyone,

I moved to HK 3 months ago with my husband. I love playing badminton and free at the weekdays also. TST or Hung Hom area is fine for me. Count me in~~~

Quote Originally Posted by lolatlife:

I am not really good at it and only have done it just for fun! If anyone is interested please let me know so we can to book a court and sweat it out! :-) . I am mostly free on the weekdays though...

Badminton

Hi, Littlewoman I have sent you a PM.

hi, i am also interested in playing badminton, but not good at it, just for fun like lolatlife count me in for any..

Hi,

I have just arrived in HK and would like also to meet new friends to hang out!
    Shall we organise a meeting appointment this weekend to meet up together?

Cheers,

Badminton next week

Hi Lovely SY and Sharon,

Glad to know you two! Lotalife and I are going to play badminton next week. We will let you know the details once the court is booked (with great help from Lotalife).

Badminton

Hi ladies we are planing to go to the one in TST Kowloon Park on next Tuesday afternoon. I did try to book it on line and by phone but without success and it looks like I will have to do it in person. I will go over there today or tomorrow. I can confirm then latest by tomorrow evening!! Will keep you posted!

Hi there,

sounds interesting, i'm working in TST and live in Hung Hom
    So i think if there is any group activities in weekdays nite in Hung Hom or TST? Seems i wanna do something after long work hr...

Katkat

Quote Originally Posted by lolatlife:

hey, i work in TST, so if u guys are playing somewhere around TST, let me know.