Looking for female friends

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Badminton / Drinks

Hello! A badminton court is booked for next Tuesday - the 17th of March in Kowloon Park TST. Littlewoman and I are going for sure and just want to know if anyone of you wants to join us? Sorry, I know Tuesday is really NOT the best day for everyone this time!!

Last edited by lolatlife; 12-03-2009 at 03:24 PM.

Smile

Hi, there
    I also love badminton, would like to join you, drop me when you have a gathering next time, thank you...

[email protected].

Thank you!

Thanks a lot Lotalife. I really look forward to the game. Shall we hold a flower so we can recognize each other~~~ Haha, just joking! Btw, what time shall we meet up?

halo..ring here^^
    be frds ar..
    if you dun mind

Badminton

Quote Originally Posted by lolatlife:
    Hello! A badminton court is booked for next Tuesday - the 17th of March in Kowloon Park TST. Littlewoman and I are going for sure and just want to know if anyone of you wants to join us? Sorry, I know Tuesday is really NOT the best day for everyone this time!!
    Forgot to mention the time : 17 March from 13:00-14:00 will meet at the small Ice-cream stand of Mcdonald's in the midst of Kowloon Park at 12:45p.
    Please do bring your own racquet thanks and hope some of you can make it. :-)

hi there, i'm interested in a game of badminton too but it would have to be weekends or after office hours. PM me when you arrange the next session. Cheers!!

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5