20's Couple in CWB

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Talking 20's Couple in CWB

Hey there, my wife and I have just moved to HK from the UK. We have been here three weeks now and want to kick start our social lives.

We are both 28 and like all the usual stuff, bars, restaurants, films and fun. So if there is anyone else out there in the same boat we would love to meet up for a coffee or beer sometime. We are planning to move to CW within the next few weeks but are staying in TST at the moment.

Russ & Eve

Smile Hey there!

Hey Russ and Eve,

Myself(23) and my Boyfriend(31) have also moved over here recently from the UK and are looking to meet new people, so would be interested in meeting up for a beer or something if you fancy it?

Where abouts in the UK have you moved here from?

Hells & Phil

Hey There

Hey there !

The wife and I have moved from the UK (Derbyshire). We are 28 and 28 and I am originally from Essex with the wife coming from Yorkshire. So we are practically cosmopolitan already. Would love to do a beer or something, where bouts you staying ?

Russ and Eve

Smile Hey

Well me and my boyfriend moved here from Cardiff, though he is origanally from London.
    We'r living in Tsuen Wan, New Territories, which is a bit further out than most, but don't mind going a bit further to somewhere more central for a beer or somthing.

Hells & Phil

Hello

Hey guys

We are definitely in that same boat. Moved here in January from London (although I am originally from up north) and just settled down in a flat in Central.

I'm Tom (28) and my girlfriend Sona is 23.

Shall we get together for a beer sometime?

Question Next weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by beadies:
    Hey guys

We are definitely in that same boat. Moved here in January from London (although I am originally from up north) and just settled down in a flat in Central.

I'm Tom (28) and my girlfriend Sona is 23.

Shall we get together for a beer sometime?
    Sounds good, maybe next weekend if everyones free?

Hells & Phil

Smile Meet Up

Well that almost sounds like a plan ! Eve and I would love to and are free next weekend.

I'm not sure where is easiest for you guys to get to, I am assuming that somewhere in the general Central area would be ok?

Just wondering if Tom and Sona have any good ideas of a place to meet in Soho/Central as they are near that area ?

Guys - Any ideas ?

Shall we say Saturday night, say 8:30 for drinks. We can sort meeting places etc over the week.

Thanks for replying and hopefully see you all soon.

Question Meet in Central?

Quote Originally Posted by HKRussell:
    Well that almost sounds like a plan ! Eve and I would love to and are free next weekend.

I'm not sure where is easiest for you guys to get to, I am assuming that somewhere in the general Central area would be ok?

Just wondering if Tom and Sona have any good ideas of a place to meet in Soho/Central as they are near that area ?

Guys - Any ideas ?

Shall we say Saturday night, say 8:30 for drinks. We can sort meeting places etc over the week.

Thanks for replying and hopefully see you all soon.
    Yeh sat 8:30 sounds good, Central would probably be a bit easier to meet, but can't really make any suggestions as to where.

Anyone? otherwise all i can suggest is outside mtr and go from there?

Hells & Phill

Smile

Hey you guys..

My husband and me (both 28) have been in HK for about 2 years and are always looking to meet new people. We're both from India originally but have lived away (including London) for a while. We would love to join you guys this weekend for drinks.. Please keep me posted..

The more the merrier !

Hey there deejay, it would be great to meet you as well !

Definitely everyone is welcome!

Looks like 8:30 it is, hopefully one of the others may know a place to go. Otherwise I will ask some people at work for suggestions.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Russ and Eve

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast