Bored and want to meet new people

Closed Thread

Bored and want to meet new people

I'm a British chap in his mid 20s and I've been in Hong Kong a few months but want to meet more people. If anyone's interested let me know, perhaps we should organise something for Friday night?

Hi,

My Fiance and I have also recently re-located to HK and would be interested in meeting new people. We're also mid-20's from the UK. We're here for the next month and then off home to get married before coming out again, late April/early May!

Maybe Shri will do a happy hour soon????????

seems like me! also want to have a happy hour with new people !!

count me in definitely - i want to meet some new people too - 32 yr old chap frm london here

Hello

Looks like we have the nucleus of a group here, shall we meet upo sometime soon?

Sounds like a plan. Shall we do something next week? We're thinking of going to Happy Valley Races next wednesday maybe could get together to do that? If not a night out would do the job!

Hi

May I suggest that we tag along to the get together being organised in the 20s/30s thread rather than organising our own?

Hey there, we are a young 20s couple who have been in HK for the last 5 weeks. We are in TST now but moving to CWB soon.

We are both up for meeting new people and had a great time last time we met with geoexpatters.

Love the races idea, let us know the plans and we'll see if we can come.

Russ and Eve