Get together for Italian Dinner 21/7 (Thur)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Hey guys.. Love italian though a veggie.. Count me in. Will be there..

Smile About the gathering

treaz> We are a group of nice people of different nationalities indulging ourselves in food, wine, and chats (and live Jazz music hopefully). Some old faces, some new faces. Come and join us and explore more yourself...

Prash> The restaurant is nice enough to have menu specially designed for vegetarian like you. See you there.

Count me in too plz....

Jessica-

Accent interesting, just right Eye out w/be apprec. Gotta catch Ferry to Kowloon, Duck Tongue today? Have a great day.

Chris-

Duck Tongue??? Hmmmm.. no comment! You like "exotic" things, don't you? Tell me how it tastes on Thursday.

adZ> Welcome in!!! Hope we can help you kick the loneliness away

Awww....love to come, but flying out to Australia today, hopefully there will be another chance to do this on my return!!!

Toots

Red face Possible to crash?

I have just moved here and no absolutely nobody. I don't really want to stand in a bar on my own, buit have no idea how to meet people. Any ideas

Lambi - I was in exactly the same position (not wanting to stand in a bar by myself!) - so yes, come along! As for other ideas - join sport teams, language courses, other courses??

Red face

Thanks - I would love to come along. I am getting over jet lag at the moment. Never knew I could be so wimpy. Can't wait to meet some new folk. I am working with really nice people who are all local and don't go out drinking, and are very family orientated.

I am going to try some dance classes as it is the one thing I miss about London. I think I'll give langauage classes a miss as I am so thick at learning them.

Yes, Lambi, come along and join us this Thursday!! You will be surrounded by a group of chirpy people... Go and put up a smiley logo now!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast