Get together for Italian Dinner 21/7 (Thur)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Talking Get together for Italian Dinner 21/7 (Thur)

Hey, boys & girls,

Been out for happy hour/crazy hour/after midnight drinks for few times, let's gather for a dinner this time!! How about Italian food? Pizzas & Pasta, Tiramisu, etc. This Thursday 7:30pm at SAN MARZANO PIZZA EXPRESS

Address: SOHO Square, 21 Lyndhurst Terrace, Central, Hong Kong.

It's a three-storey restaurant, next to the Irish Pub "Dublin Jack", facing "Cafe Siam". They used to have a live-jazz music on Thursday but not sure if they are still on (will check).

If we have 15 people , we can try book a whole floor (1st floor) and make it a "private party". Let's see... Anyone interested sign up now! Or you can PM me for more details.

Last edited by Jessica Adams; 18-07-2005 at 02:11 PM.

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for organizing. KIA and I will be there.

Rani

Dinner This Thurs

Hi Jessica,

Sounds great, pls count me in.

To Everyone Last Fri Night:

Enjoyed mtg you all and had a good time.

Tks and Kind Regards,

Chris

I'd like to come along.

Nice meeting you too Chris - (a romantic guy!!)

Pity that didn't get you guys to come along to "DROP" last Friday after dinner (as we all thought it would be jam-packed and got rejected by the guards) but it was indeed "pretty" quiet - Me & my friends just walked in and out so free ! Let's do it next time.

Jessica, tks for the Mon boost At times I am the old fashion romantic.

Next time I would like to join you guys..... soon! Among other things, currious whether your friends have your accent?

FYI, my team in Kowloon sent me a note this morning telling me next up on for my local delicacy experimentation is "Duck Tongue or Snake". Sounds interesting. Was at Poi To last night and had many things I have never had, all were wonderful!

Hi Jessica!

Great idea - count me in as well. Sorry to have missed you on Friday nite - got stuck at a work dinner. See you soon.

Denise

Hey Jessica
    Count me and Paul in! See you Thursday.
    Sara

Jazz Night

Just checked, they still do Jazz-Night on every Thursday but the manager said if we don't have enough people he will put us to the top floor - because they have to reserve half of the space for the walk-ins to enjoy the Jazz! I will push harder...

Chris: My accent?? I don't even know what it is! Too exotic for you? Hmmm, will find some for you...

Sara: Wow! Looking forward to seeing PAUL!

Hi,

New to this site....got some helpful information from here previously, finally got myself to HK...anyone care to share more about this gathering.

treaz

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast