Sunday 29th March Dolphin Watching & Sai Kung

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Squid,

My friend just reminds me that we already have plans on Sunday, thus I have to give it a miss this time. My apology!!! Hope you guys can make it and have fun!

Np Cindee,
    hope you have on Sunday anyway

Hi! I'm new here.

The Dolphin Watching seems fun!!I love Dolphin and would like to join, however, can't make it on this Sunday, what a shame....

My sister joined the same trip before (same company) and it only cost $7000 for half day, $8000 for whole day. Not sure did the company raise the price.

Anyway, have a nice trip!!

Sunday

I am joining too!

hope it wont be raining on Sunday. have fun :-)

ya squid.. better plan for this particular thing, when the weather is good ?? wat say ??

Hi Sammy,

LeonLai (Milky Lion?) and others have also warned + as the HK Observatory weather prediction seems to be getting worse it is with sincere apologies that I have to postpone this event (1st one in several months).

I'm likely going to go ice skating (as I lack any form of balance or grace this should be interesting) instead so if anyone else wants to go there that should be fine. Alternatively I'm up for recommendations...

Sorry to all the following people and a big hello kitty style hug
    RaveninHK
    Tomoe
    Alphacat
    Itssammy
    Henryhg
    XJhay
    Cindee
    Sgbb
    Sharan

noted w thanks =)

yes good call to postpone the event! I don't think getting on the boat is a good idea this coming weekend...
    What about we change to something indoorsy? maybe a game of bowling? or pool?

well although its sad to see the plan didn't work but for me its good coz i couldn't join this week anyways hope we can go sometime soon when Squid is back from UK

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast