Sunday 29th March Ice Skating/Lasertag, Lunch, Bowling & Pool

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Great seems like a big group let's meet at Kowloon MTR station for 09:50 my cell is 6579 0572.

We can go ice skating (uses Octupus card ) then head over to Olympic for food and bowling etc.* Then later in the afternoon we can head over to HKI either by MTR or Star Ferry and enjoy the Peak... see those of you who can make it tomorrow - bright eyed and bushy tailed no doubt

*I haven't made reservations at the Bowling alley as it gives us a lot more flexibility time wise plus they have 22 lanes and none are prebooked yet.

What time do you think lunch will be ??
    My suggestions for food are LAKSA and KAM KA LOK just a lil walk from Olympic station. YUM YUM!!

pai

Count me in too.

Raised in Toronto, Enjoying life in HK now

Ahh wished I knew about this earlier!

Uh-oh.

Have a weekly helper coming at 9am in the morning. Hope she can finish then. If so, will miss the morning rush but will go and hoin you for lunch. Let us know the final resto details so can find you guys! Looking forward then!

I'll be at Exit C of Kowloon MTR between 09:50 and 10:00 if you're meeting for ice skating I look forward to seeing you, please feel free to txt me if you are going to be slightly late but want us to wait, 6579 0572...

hi,

as i'm just getting ready for bed now.... to be safe, i think i will join you guys after lunch.. thank you.

Lemonlenny obviously you had a good night see you when we see you Fongalicious as per main page hopefully lunch will kick off at around 11:30 but I suspect we may change to 12:00 if people are having fun ice skating / falling and moving around on their stomach like a penguin - my preferred style of skating

Hi guys it was really nice meeting all of you! sorry i was not able to continue after dessert since I had other engagements. But definitely lets do other stuff in the future!

Anyone up for fishing?

Hello all,
    Henry's comments are seconded, Ice skating was great fun - people with my lack of athletic ability should not hower generally venture out on the ice with sharp blades on our feet...

The food was fantastic hence thanks Fongalicious and bowling (throwing the bowl) was fun alogn with great desserts.

I suggest maggiewood set up some kind of karaoke event next / Fast and the furious is already taken care of, I ''ll set up the Dolphin trip for early May so everyone has time to sign up

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast