Where can I get good souvlaki?

Lived in Melbourne for the past 6 years. Kowloon Tong at the moment

Where can I get good souvlaki?

I lived in Melbourne for 6 years and I miss this Greek restaurant near my place that serves great souvlaki......

where can i get a decent one in HK?
    pls help!

Ebeneezer is the closest I found. Their Greek pizza was good if you just needed that cooked lamb and fetta fix! Other than that - eat Greek for breakfast lunch and dinner when you visit Melbourne.

Where was the restaurant in Melbourne please?

Ebeneezer's is "fast food". If you want a decent Greek, there are a couple in Soho - I tried them when I first arrived approx 2 years ago and cannot name the exact location, but if you roam around you might find one!

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07
    Ebeneezer's is "fast food". If you want a decent Greek, there are a couple in Soho - I tried them when I first arrived approx 2 years ago and cannot name the exact location, but if you roam around you might find one!
    thats handy.

There's a place call Olive on Elgin. Not my favorite but at least it tries to be greek.

For good (but very expensive) Greek, the place above Elements is good. I cannot remember the name but there are only about 6 restaurants up there and this is the only greek.

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07
    For good (but very expensive) Greek, the place above Elements is good. I cannot remember the name but there are only about 6 restaurants up there and this is the only greek.
    Olive? Wasn't this Malouf's until recently?

dunno, are they closed?

oh - really - i was in there a few months ago so if they closed recently that would be a shame

You could try El Greco on #5 Wai Fung Street, Ap Lei Chau and their phone number is 23282138

Malouf's just changed name to Olive, and is operated by the same people as Olive in Soho
    Posted via Mobile Device