NEW ARRIVAL in FORUM

Closed Thread

Smile NEW ARRIVAL in FORUM

Hullo,
    I am Stephen (or Ming Ming) and new to this forum. Hopefully, someone will write to me and we can at least have a drink together and talk about things of mutual interest. I plan to visit from Jun 27/09 and will stay for a month.
    Maybe there is one or two out there like me, born in HK, live in OZ and visits the Birthplace yearly to keep in touch. I am retired, (58yo)
    (violinist/conductor) but still work from home. Interests include golf and photography, travel....apart from conducting.
    I'd like to meet or at least talk to someone who was born in HK, lived OS for some time and returned to HK to live. We might have common grounds and an interesting exchange. My interest in such conversations is totally vice-free, incase your are wondering.
    You can also email me directly at:
    [email protected]

My Cantonese is gor-da-hui, or umm-tsaw... so at least I won't have trouble buying bread in HK. Since my parents departed, my Cantonese has goe a bit rusty, but still quite OK (mostly)...oh, I quite like HK movies...
    drop me a line,
    stephen

hi

Hey Stephen, where abouts do you live. Im up near the Border in the New Territories.

I just came over to HK from Scotland, and ive been here for a month now. I come from an Architecture background and im into dancing, hiphop, drawing, climbing, martial arts, parkour and the odd bit of stone carving/ sculpture.

Here is my email for anyone else thats interested in meeting up. You can find me on facebook with the same address.

[email protected]

Smile reply from SW

Hi Eric,
    I'll send you an email to your address....
    hope to catch up in July (after the 5th)
    so how's it going with you?
    stephen

If anyone is tuned in ...I would like to join in a golf tour (say 3-6 days)
    to Mission Hills or Hainan or just about anywhere...
    Anyone/exisitng Group interested?
    Time; May 15 onwards...
    stephen wu