~My greeting~

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wink ~My greeting~

Hi everyone, i am new to this forum, i really wanna make friends with all of u guys, coz it seems like this forum is so exciting and full of activities .

let me introduce myself first, my name is Danny and 20 now. I just finished my degree in the US, seattle. i am native chinese btw.

recently,my life gets so boring and i really wanna do sth with it. anyway, feel free to talk to me.

oh, my msn is [email protected]. add me~

Hi danny! welcome!
    what u doing here?
    U r gona have to join us for the next get together

Hi Mina, it's so happy to hearfrom you, u are the first one i talk to in this forum
    well, are u guys gonna have any activities soon? if u do, i will be happy to join it!

You just miss the LKF yesterday though.
    Oh Danny, you are 20? I thought it takes 4 years to get a college degree in the States? Do you mean you got a diploma instead?

I'm telling you that a lot of girls here can really drink though.

yo dude~
    ya, i got a degree , and i am 20..sounds suprise, but pls don't be. coz it's just coz i took adv. on the system, when i finished highsch in HK, i was 16, and then plus 4 year college then i got it ~yeah~

oh man, i did go to LFK yesterday, but just i didn't join this forum until this morning....supid me

man, i am just a social drinker now, but i will catch up soon hehe

any activities soon? it seems like this forum is great

nice to meet u emperor~

OH no wonder. So you shouldn't have any problems with the Work Visa thing then.

Not too sure. Usually look for the postings for any activities though. Sometimes, it gets posted so just look for it though. Some of them might post the activity two days before hand. I guess you need to check this site often though.

The best way to start something is by PMing Jessica Adams or Xav every hour until he or she gives in an organizes something.

Remember, every hour.

Wink La Bodega on Thursday Aug 4

Thanx AA for making advertisement...

pussinboots: check out the forum tmrw, I'll organize a big dinner in a Swiss restaurant on friday, everybody is welcome to try this wonderful cheesy food... (i'm Swiss, by the way).

I talked to Miguel, the manager of La Bodega in LKF. It seems that there's gonna be some special party on thursday night, if someone wants to join me for a Cuba Libre, Margaritas or whatever !

Aiya!!!! Friday Swiss dinner!!!!!!!!! I probably cannot join in as I will be in Guangzhou meeting clients!! Xav - Is it that one in TST, called "The Swiss Chalet"???

P.S. Thanks AA for advertising me too...!!!

yep, exactely. Sure you cannot come?? we'll go back, don't worry!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast