newbie wants to know if and where anyone is going out tonight!!!

Closed Thread

Talking newbie wants to know if and where anyone is going out tonight!!!

hello all...im an american, M, 26 that is in HK for work at the moment...

i've been coming here since march 05 and LOVE the nightlife, but unfortunately have always gone out alone...it ends up being fun, but i was told of this site recently and decided to give it a shot...

ill be in HK from today until wednesday, but the weekdays may be a little busy with that thing they call work, so tonights the night, i guess...

just wondering if anyone was going out, and if so...id love to tag along! also, as an aside, i plan on heading over to macao tomorrow for the day to do some sightseeing and a lot of gambling...if anyone would like to join, please let me know...id love the company!

thanks.

Holy crap where in Texas are you from? I was born in Dallas, highschool in Houston, college at Baylor and A&M.

I wouldn't mind having a drink or two with someone from the dirty south =)

Talking to answer chris and clay...

chris...i will be leaving for shanghai on wednesday and will be returning to HK either on the 17th or 18th...i head back to the states on the morning of the 19th of august...

clay...nice to hear from a texan! i was born in gonzales, tx (i know, i know), moved around a lot, but spent 5th grade onwards in baton rouge, LA, so i claim that as home. went to UT Austin and have been living and working in Houston since 2001...funny you went to baylor...my roommate went there for undergrad...

nice to hear from you...im staying at the sheraton, and wouldnt mind having a drink tonight if possible...let me know...my email is [email protected]...i tend to check it more than i do this site, so drop me a line if you get a chance...thanks.

take care.

rrb.

Hehe, I've had many-a-crazy nights in Austin. I didn't apply to UT because I knew it would be trouble for me - I used to be a lot more wild than I am now . Such a small world, I didn't think I would ever meet another Texan here in HK. I'll email you regarding your PM!