Pink Dolphins!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

More than welcome, please arrange aticket for yourself an we all look forward to seeing you on Sunday

To all bring an umbrella and light jacket

so u guys will meet up at KLN Hotel?

Yup all attendees should be at Kowloon Hotel for approx 08:30 - 08:55 this Sunday. The hotel is on Middle Road in TST kind of parallel to The Peninsular...

Hello,i am quite interested in it,but how can i get a ticket?

I find it easiest to ring hkdolphinwatch on 29841414 be forewarned though the tickets are slightly expensive but again I suspect dolphin watching wil be a once in a lifetime experience for most people and perhaps worth it as a singular expense...

Hello all,
    to all who came along it was nice to meet you all (even re-meet some good friends) and hi to Claudia as well who seemed a bit shy but came along and enjoyed the dolphins with us

I am going to schedule a trip to Cheng Chau next Sunday and will raise a separate thread to any who can make it I hope to see you there, warm regards, Saqib

sorry, i overslept....due to late sat night...

So much fun! And yes, there were pink dolphins on our escapade!

Thanks so much for Squid1 and Polly who championed this trip, and to everyone who went. I am once again, so IN for next weekend's Cheng Chau! Lemme see if I can drag a few more friends as well.

Set up the thread Scottie!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2