Au revoir!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Au revoir!

Hey guys and gals!

I just wanted to drop by to say goodbye (oooh. That rhymes).

I'm leaving tomorrow for vietnam, followed by a few more, and then back to the US it is. I had a great time in Hong Kong, much thanks to you all (especially Xavier! So sorry that I couldn't make it tonight) and this site. I really wish they had a site like this for my hometown in Boston that had more integrity that the dating websites (that DO exist).

There are many of you that I wish I had seen more, or at least once

And KIA, sorry for all my spamming. I <i>swear</i> that I'm not <i>that</i> immature in real life (though Xav may say otherwise), but I just wanted to help with those site statistics

Ciao! Zai jian! bye bye! sayonara! au revoir! guhten bye (just kidding, though I don't know how to say it in German)!

~~Robert

Are you going to work in Vietnam or just visit? I am from there, so might give you some inside info...
    Mina

Unhappy

Adios Amigo. We will miss you..

BYE BYE Another American!! Shame i only met u once and didnt really get to speak to you! Anyway, hope u enjoyed the time in Hong kong.

Great luck to you in your future adventures

Time flies!!! Met you only a month ago and now you are leaving!!! Pity that just met you once - but you will surely be remembered - because we have photos taken together in Pizza Express

BYE BYE, Have a good time and take care, Robert.

Jessica.

p.s. when you have a chance to come back, make sure you get in touch

bye AA!!!!!

Wink

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee u lil donut... take care of urself...and be bad..i mean good

Hey everyone!

Thanks for the kind words. I'm in Hue city right now in Vietnam. I'm giddy over how nice everyone is. Sure, I've been ripped over big time here and there, but it's been worth it. Today, however, a kid found me wandering in an alley trying to locate the street of a restaurant recommended by my lonely planet, and told me how it wasn't safe and directed me to the restaurant via a safer route. We had dinner together (each paid for their own meal) and then he bought me a coffee in the end. I was reluctant because this is a popular means of warming up to the foreigner before getting him to make you some profit in the end, but after it all, we exchanged emails, and he left; no strings attached. Anyway, just wanted to show you some of the pictures from the first day!! My album includes pictures from Hong Kong, though most of them are from Jessica Adams' (thanks!!). The Vietnam album is what counts;D

http://community.webshots.com/user/robcataus

Hope you enjoy them!! There's a lot:P

Hi AA,

Ai-ah! You got approached by a guy in Vietnam, no strings attached...!?!
    We'll have another dinner comin' up this Thur - bet you wish you could join...hehee.
    Have a good time in Vietnam and tell us more about your "advertures" / "intimate encounters", if any...
    Take care
    Jessica.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast