Meet up call !

Closed Thread

Meet up call !

Hi all !
    I'm in transit in Hong Kong for one more week, and I've been here for 4 days, found a few places with good live music by night, but past a certain time each time a least one girl came to me to have a talk, and me, as a naive guy used to New Zealand nice kind of life, I found out 30 minutes later they were prostitutes that were just seeing dollars in my eyes. Even today in the mid afternoon, while reading in a café..

Is that a standard in HK with unaccompanied guys? Should I just stop talking to any girl and get tattoed "I'm married, gay, and broke" on my fronthead ?

Anyway, if anyone feels like having a drink or two tonight despite the rain, just drop me a message !

So you want it, but you want it for free, is that it?

Just politely say you are happily married. How come it takes you 30 mins to work it out? Are you normally flooded by women coming up to you for a chat?

Wow PDLM sorry if you got my message in a bad way, that's quite a strong reply... That's not it at all bro !
    I'm just not used to it at all, not used to be in such a big city so yeah I was quite naive, it did not seem weird to have a girl smiling at you... and it took me indeed more time to work it out than you guys or people used to that life.
    Ok have a good night anyway..