Book Club/Social

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Hello All,

Can anyone please tell me if one's supposed to finish certain number of chapters before the next meeting? I got the book already, seems pretty interesting... Really hope I'll be able to make it to the next meeting...

Thanks!

Book Club Meeting: June 15

Let's meet next Monday, the 15th, at the same place. Read at your own pace. ... I will confirm place later this week, but probably same as last time.

cheers./
    Doug

Hi Doug, would love to join in as well

Book Club -- Meeting Date next Monday at 7:30

I still haven't bought the book, but I think that next Monday should be fine for me. 7:30 at Cafe O.

see you there.
    DB

Monday works for me.

(To those who may have skipped over earlier posts, this is the Cafe O in Sheung Wan)

See you all there.

Hi Douglas,

Please count me in for any book discussion. I can always listen, if I don't know much about the book/author being discussed!

If you're putting together a mailing list, my id is [email protected]. Will look forward to forthcoming events.

Niren

Hello Doug, would like to join too.

Ok. If you do plan to attend on Monday, please send me a RSVP as soon as possible. If there are too many people I may need to call the cafe O to see if that is acceptable. Another option is that we split into groups of about 4 people each... I have never hosted a book club before, and I don't have time to actually find places that may work. So if you can suggest a better place, please let me know.

Sorry being so last minute.. I think cafe o is pretty quiet on Monday nights no?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast