Sunday 7th June: Exploring Cheung Chau

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Hi all,

great to meet you all today. Sorry I missed saying goodbye to some of you - I hope the great wall was worth the hike :-)

thanks to Squid for organising, and Konijntje for leading the charge up the hill.

hope to catch up again soon. pm me with your details if you want to link up on facebook.

Ross

Hi all,
    It was great to see such a large turnout and apart from a few minor co-ordination issues - caused by my admitted lack of pre-planning I had a great day and I enjoyed Cheung Chau immensely. I will plan a trip to the Ark soon so I'll hopefully see some of you again, for now I hope you all have a great night and week ahead.

Was indeed great to meet you all, had loads of fun especially with those interesting topics raised during dinner at Habibi

Once again cheers to Squid!

a fun Sunday spent with nice people and the green nature. it was nice to see u all.
    Thanks Squid for organizing it

A truly lovely Sunday, and indeed dinner conversations always take an interesting turn...similar to most geo threads!
    Those who enjoyed the hike pm me for details for next Saturday - I promise to play nice !

Hello everyone! bummed that I missed the fun trip yesturday. I bet ya'll had a fab time. Yay! Anyway, I was planning to organize a Sunday brunch. Check out the following thread if you're up for it See ya'll there!

"Brunch this Sunday! Anyone?! "

Hi everyone

I had great fun yesterday!!
    Thank you guys and thank you Saqib for organising this wonderful day

Hope to see you guys soon, maybe sometime this week for StarTrek or Blood

Cheers (Carrie from South Africa)

Fabolous daytrip!

Thanks everyone for showing up! There was like 20 of us, so apologies if wasn't able to talk to every single one. You'd imagine that our group was a mini United Nations with friends from England, Hungary, Pakistan, Iran, Mauritius, Belgium, Philippines, Hong Kong, South Africa, Germany, India, etc. --- wow, so you can imagine just how enjoyable conversations were the entire day.

Sure I need to exercise all the calories away after all that good food, and I need to pinch myself to wake up from such a terrific afternoon but so what? Thanks Squid1 and his lady love for another successful trip! Let's do it again on some random island soon!

Hi!

Had a great time yesterday, thanks Squid1 for organising it so well.

Hope to see everyone again real soon!

Anita

Ya ya, thanks Squid!!