New in HK

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hi there

Hi there Juice

My wife and here moved to HK six months ago. We are both 28 and working at the airport but live in CWB.

We are both from the UK and like to meet new people, so if you would like to meet for a drink sometime let us know.

All the best

Russ

Hey guys! Would love to meet up (even for a pub quiz - is that a weekly thing?) for drink/eat/coffee...please let me know what's going on. I've been here a week, made some friends, but most of them are old men (no offense, I have very few friends and will take 'em where I can find 'em, but still!)... I'm 28/F. Live in Sheung Wan.

Hey guys

Meeting at Bulldogs in LKF bout 7ish to watch Grand Prix have few drinks and some grub if anyone wants to join :-)

Hi everyone

Unfortunately tonight is a bit late notice for us, but we'd love to catch up and meet you all if you've got anything organised in the next few weeks.

Hubby and I have been here 6 months, but we're still looking to expand our group of friends. We're both Aussie, easygoing and big foodies. I'm mid twenties, hubby is a 'Peter Pannish' late to very late 40's (though sense of adventure seems to be stuck at 30??)

One can never have enough friends, we'd love to catch up with you all.

Cheers,

Kim

Hi all,
    I would like to join the comming event, keep me update
    Cheers
    King

hey guys - well me and some friends are heading to Bulldog's LKF for the quiz 2nite if u wanna pop down - it does get busy on a Tuesday but hey ho - the more the merrier right :-)

My boyfriend and I have just arrived in Hong Kong (last Saturday) and would love to meet some new people. He's 30, I'm 29.

Don't know if we can make the pub quiz tonight as we're meant to be flat hunting, but will definitely be interested in meeting up!

If there is anything on for Friday (31/07) then I shall swing by for a while.
    Signed.
    26 yr-old kiddo.

Did people go to the pub quiz last night? We'd be keen to go next week. How do the teams work, can you get one together when you arrive?

probably best to have a table booked (it gets pretty busy). We had a couple of teams from geo there last night, but were missing some of our regulars so could only manage 4th and 5th. If you want to join us next week you're more than welcome to!