Park Island / Noah's Ark Event!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

So anyone still interesting in coming to the Island? I'll say let's do this Saturday! I'll rent out either the BBQ out in a Park or I'll try and get the Party Room. Noah's Ark will be the first thing to hit up. Maybe we can bring in some alcohol and just drink on the deck of the boat :P

So tentatively,
    Time: Noon to 10PM, Saturday
    Meet At: Central Pier 2 or IFC City!Super Entrance
    Activities: Noah's Ark, BBQ, Maybe Swimming, Getting Drunk!

It'd be best if at least 10 people were coming, the more the merrier! There's no real limit to how many people can come.

sunday is better. anyways, if you decide to go on sat, that is fine also. i can bring some beer.

Hey nice catching up with you guys last friday. Count me in for this weekend also.

Cheers!
    Naka
    -

I think saturday would be better for me (watching the grand prix on sunday!) but am pretty keen on this. Let me know what gets decided

All right so far got 6 people confirmed. I'll try booking the BBQ area with the pool! If I can't get it then I'll just get the BBQ in the park. Hopefully by Tomorrow night I'll have it all setup and booked then we can decide what we need to bring.

People who need it please PM me for number and MSN.

When will the BBQ start? I can only join you guys in the evening..

Bender should move to Tin Liu Village -- fewer tourists there.

And Ma Wan Town != Park Island, though most PI residents seem to think they are equivalent.

The BBQ will more than likely be in the evening. I'll be booking it today so I'll confirm the time then.

If anyone needs more details please don't hesitate to call me 9463 0693 or add me to MSN huongkwun at hotmail dot com

Bring your friends too! Let me know so I can account for it.

Last edited by Tweak; 23-07-2009 at 10:28 AM.

Hi Tweak

Got your sms men, is nice that you guys are going to the Noah Ark! Unfortunately I've already went to the Ark's just a few weeks, so I wouldn't be joining you guys for that but I'll definitely come for the BBQ! Also could you give me the time and place for the BBQ, then I can join you guys later on..

Thank's