Giant Buddha! Wanna Go? (Weekday)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Giant Buddha! Wanna Go? (Weekday)

Anyone wanna come with me during the weekday to go see the Big Buddha? I'm free from Monday to Thursday next week. Big Buddha thing is at Tung Chung MTR station near the airport. It's one of the big attractions here in HK that is a must see? lol I dunno but I wanna see it before I leave. Anyone interested either post here or PM me, thanks!

Hey,

Big Buddha is awesome! Went there earlier this month!!! Make sure you check out the Po Lin Monastery and eat at the Buddhist restauraunt!

I want to go back and do the Wisdom path! I hear its wonderful!!

The cable cars while expensive BUT very much worth it as well!!! Have a camera read there are some really great views!!!! Crystal cabin ones are cool but it's only one other dimension...DOWN! (Not that great an idea if you are afraid of heights)

Unfortunately I can't go during the week but I hope you have fun!!!!!!

Justin

I'll be in town for that week hitting up all the tourist attractions as well. Tweak, PM me if you're still looking for some company and maybe we can set up a time.

Sure Burgerboy PM me your number and MSN and we'll keep in touch.

I think they are shutting down the cable cars for 6 weeks for maintenance. They don't want the things breaking down when the hordes of mainlanders arrive in early October.
    Not sure when the shut-down begins though.

Sleuth after reading your message I took a quick peak their website and the good news is the cable cars are(at least for the week of July18-26th) still operational. There's actually a drum festival going on during that time which sounds pretty interesting.

The maintenance is from August 17th for about 6 weeks.

I've actually never been...I'm free Monday and Friday next week if that works for you guys.

So looks like we're all okay for Monday? We'll say Monday! 11AM?

11am monday works. Where should we meet.. Jay are you in as well? Tweak I have your number and will give you a call the day before.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast