looking for new friends!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hi There,

I am Arun from India and I am in Honk Kong till Thursday, I would like to get ion touch with you. Kindly reply back.

Cheres
    Arun

Shopping in Hong kong

Hi there,
    I would like to know how much does a gucci bag costs in Hong Kong (original gucci bag)?
    I'm planning to go to Hong Kong dis dec and hoping to get a Gucci bag there..

new friends

Hi Peparoni

Perhaps you would like to meet for coffee, I am also looking to meet new people, am 30's female, in HK from tomorrow, from the UK.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by bloated.egos:
    hey its the internet. i might be a 45 year old paedo, you never know.
    Cool, nice try.

Oh BTW Peparoni, IYO, where is the best Japanese restaurant in HK? Mind to share some of your discoveries?

Hi buggybarron

I think Peparoni's post is pretty old... but if when you get here and recover from your jet lag you fancy a coffee and chat then PM me. I arrived from UK about 6 weeks ago.

Please count me in for any upcoming event!!

Hello

Hi there,
    Am from the uk, been here about a year now and always love making new friends.
    Am not working ( here for my bfs work ) so get bored trying to find things to do on my own all day, bored of washing,ironing etc hahaha
    Any ways, if you want to meet new friends or shopping,spa,beach,lunch etc of girls night out some time, just pm me and we can arrange something xx