CWB 20s

CWB 20s

Hey there

My wife and I have been here in HK for about 6 months now. We have met a few people and have started to settle but we'd love to meet some more new faces.

We are both 28 and work at the airport, and live in CWB (which we love).

We are up for anything really, few drinks, food whatever so if anyone is interested in meeting up we can sort something out.

Have a good one

Russ

which CWB u talking about: Cause Way Bay or Clear Water Bay???

Me and Mr. Me live close to Causeway and wouldn't mind meeting new faces either. Let's sort something out already - there are tons of cheap and cheerful places to eat round where we are, so that should be a good start!

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    which CWB u talking about: Cause Way Bay or Clear Water Bay???
    Okieee I might have spoke too soon...!

Hey there, we meant Causeway bay. Up for meeting most times, although Eve (my wife) is working quite late at the mo.

Where bouts are you ?

We both work full time as well so after-work / weekend is the only way to go. We're just by the Victoria Park, close to all the neighbourhood joints.

Hi fellow CWB'ers!

Hubby and I have been in CWB just on 6 months and would love to meet some local friends. (Read: a local night out would be a refreshing change from the standard commute to Central)

We're both Australian, easygoing and love getting out for a nice dinner and/or drinks. I'm mid twenties, hubby is a very young late forties (figure 30's sense of adventure). We're enthralled with CWB eateries, and would love to have some local friends to test them out.

We're also very close to Vic Park-Kingston St.

Cheers,

Kim

Hello all,

I have just arrived here from Sydney about three weeks ago. I live in CWB in the V serviced apartments which is right near Victoria park also. I up here alone for the first three months until my girlfriend from Melbourne arrives.

It would be great to meet some CWB. I enjoy anything sporty and love my food and drink.

please let me know what you guys plan.

cheers

Rod

Hi Rod,

Russell, his wife, hubby and myself are catching up at some point in the next week or so, perhaps we could organise a group catch up?
    We'll happily introduce you to all the local watering holes!

Pm'ing you now to introduce hubby and I, we're living 2 blocks around the corner from you.

Cheers,

Kim

Hi All

It is Chris, I am HK local, 26, male, I was born in HK and I wanna make friendship with foreigners. Perhaps my english is not very good (I am HK polyu graduated), may I join to your activities? Some of my friends are also interested to meet more friends from other countries.

Cheers
    Chris