New 20s meet and greet

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Hey guys,

so when are u planning to do something ?
    I'm interested in joining in and make new friends!

See ya

Michael

Yo peoples! I would be terribly interested to meet up! Please keep me informed. I am 21, born and raised in Ireland.

whoa where did all these posts come from.

sorry i've had a couple of crazy weeks at work and haven't really had the chance to get on geo expat. i should be out this weekend to unwind in a big way tho. will probably hit up lkf for some debauchery so drop me a pm if you would like to tag along.

mostly do lounges / clubs, not so many bars (unless happy hour!) usual hangouts are lotus / finds / play / prive / pi just to give you an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by fooze:

sorry i've had a couple of crazy weeks at work and haven't really had the chance to get on geo expat. i should be out this weekend to unwind in a big way tho. will probably hit up lkf for some debauchery so drop me a pm if you would like to tag along.

mostly do lounges / clubs, not so many bars (unless happy hour!) usual hangouts are lotus / finds / play / prive / pi just to give you an idea.
    I'm totally new to the HK club/bar scene, all I know is walking to the bus stop from Sogo and through times square (causeway bay ofc), I couldn't help but feel like i was in a sea of gorgeous c-girls xD!

Count me in for the weekend I guess! Would love to hit up some clubs/bars before i head back to UK in sept - Will I need a pair of shoes? Forgot to bring proper shoes >_<.

Feel free to drop a mail to [email protected] anyone, I'm always up for meeting good-english speaking chinese people, as im half x

sup there if any planz up for LKF jz let me kno.i usually chill there on Sat evening wif frdz n stuff.
    btw i'm 19.guess i'll fit into yr group rite?

hello all, i'm a 23 year old asian-american girl. just arrived in hk two days ago! i'd like to start meeting some people. feel free to send me a message and say hi

Anyone want to meet in LKF for a drink this Saturday night?

Hey guys,

I'm a canadian chinese who went to high school here before going to college in the states. I returned to hk recently from New York after working for a year post-grad and while its been great catching up with old friends, I would also like to meet some people outside of my usual circle.

I'm looking to arrange a casual get together sometime in the near future, probably drinks somewhere in lkf / wanchai for people around my age (i'm early 20s).

Please leave a reply here and / or pm if you're interested. looking forward to meeting you guys!

Also: I'm just following what seems to be the general convention on this forum with age groups (20s, 30s etc.) but really I don't mind how old you are.. long as you feel young right? haha
    so much CBC's here.
    i'm kinda like you.....i studied high school back in the states, did some college, and now studying in hk.

i'm up for some drinks lol. there seems to be another CBC thread in here. if that works out, i'll join you guys.

i've been to club pi and club 9 a few times....mostly just to chill with my group of fds. i'd like to meet some new ppl to chill as well!
    Last edited by abathingape; 28-08-2009 at 06:42 AM.

Count me in as well Im in Kowloon tong area, anyone here?