Storytelling RPG gamer seeks English troupe

Closed Thread

Storytelling RPG gamer seeks English troupe

Hello, Hong Kong,

I am a guy from northern California, 31 and have been living in Hong Kong for two years. I'd like to find an English speaking group to play games like Vampire the Masquerade, Exalted, Rifts, Call of Cthulu or even Dungeons and Dragons. Really, anything that isn't the buzz and drone of working for the Man.

I enjoy games with a focus on storytelling rather than rules lawyering, and I tend to favor modifications of the World of Darkness. I have some interesting stories to tell, but I am happy to play in other people's stories too. I prefer a group that has some experience playing but don't mind teaching newbies also. I'd like to try to set up a time to get together once or twice a week.

Anyway, send me a private message with contacts if interested.

Best,

Corey

Hrm... Well, I copied someone else's post that was very similar but he got a lot more responses. I was hoping that there was something magical in his word choices that worked with the GeoExPat search engine...

I found the Strategy Wargames Club in Mong Kok yesterday, which is nice. Still seeking players.