chinese guy from uk, looking for people to hang out with.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Hey Ed...

i was thinking of going for a few beers next weekend.. but not sure which date tho, but i will let you know when there is a date..

Bobby..

Quote Originally Posted by razas91:
    Hi Bob - welcome to HK, I've been here for a month myself just starting to get my bearings. let me know if you want to meet out sometime for drinks or something..
    Ed

Hello!
    I'm Candy, born in HK raised in Canada. I've been here for 2 months and having a hard time finding like-minded friends. I'm 22, love indie electro music and all things awesome.
    Hopefully we can all meet up!
    Later, Candy

Hi all,

I was wondering if you guys/gals are meeting up I'll be up for a brief meet up, however I'm wondering does it have to be in LKF or TST?

Don't mean to sound cheap nor rude, but I've found LKF & TST to be expensive for drinks, as paying 80 to 120HKS for a bottle of beer is a bit too expensive for me. I'm sorry to say I don't have more money then brains and I haven't reached thay league just yet. Nor do I have an alter ego about been seen, where I'm drinking. (Like I say, I don't mean to be rude, nor offensive to anyone, so please accept my apologises if I've offended anyone.)

If you would like ideas where to go or you just want me to be quiet, please let me know in a kind way... Many thanks

hey rainmen23
    I dont think you're being rude at all! It is pretty expensive for drinks in TST and LKF. But since i'm new here (in hk), i dont really know any good drinking places around.
    Can anyone think of a place thats easy to locate?

actually if you go during happy hour then its more around $40 per drink which is reasonable. When is someone gonna pick a date? Let me know, I may join depending whether I am busy or not.

rainmen23, you're going to the event @ Club Havana on coming Fri rite. I guess if others are interested they can check out the event : http://www.geoexpat.com/forum/thread62151.html

Hey....

Nah your not being rude at all, but i want to ask what kind of bars to you go to for that price? yeah you should hit bars when it's 241 time it's lot cheaper.... unless your buying 3 or 4 drinks at once.. All the bars i know is LKF, Wanchi or TST.... you can find a place which is cheap that's great....

Btw people I'm off out for a few tonight with Ryanok and some more people... if anyone fancy one, PM i will give you my number and we can meet up... oyeah its in LKF... around 7ish tho, just in time for 241 ..

Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by rainmen23:
    Hi all,

I was wondering if you guys/gals are meeting up I'll be up for a brief meet up, however I'm wondering does it have to be in LKF or TST?

Don't mean to sound cheap nor rude, but I've found LKF & TST to be expensive for drinks, as paying 80 to 120HKS for a bottle of beer is a bit too expensive for me. I'm sorry to say I don't have more money then brains and I haven't reached thay league just yet. Nor do I have an alter ego about been seen, where I'm drinking. (Like I say, I don't mean to be rude, nor offensive to anyone, so please accept my apologises if I've offended anyone.)

If you would like ideas where to go or you just want me to be quiet, please let me know in a kind way... Many thanks

Scavenger Hunt and BBQ day

I am holding a Scavenger Hunt and BBQ day to collect toys, books and other items for less fortunate kids, meet new people and of course to have a good time !

Scavenger Hunt! We will gather around 2pm ( sign- up starts at 1:45 and game starts at 2:30 sharp! To join all you have to do it bring an that is in good usable condition which we would give out for Christmas to children ( if you can bring more than one it would be nice! ) or you can donate $10 or more !

5pm Sharp is the last check in time for the Scavenger game! 5:20 we will announce the winning group! The winner will get to join the BBQ for free and get little trophy !

6:30 BBQ Tai Mei Tuk for a nice BBQ at the seafront! ( this is to be confirmed in 2 weeks from now!

Deadline for attending confirmation is December 11,2009 6 pm!

For more info please give me shout!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4