Hi all!

Reply
  1. #1

    Hi all!

    Hi all,

    are here any Germans in this forum? Are there only expats from other countries going to the Bierfest gathering, Marco Polo Hotel, on 31.Oct.?

    Mayengirl


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Yuen Long, Hong Kong
    Posts
    121

    Hi Mayengirl

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayengirl:
    Hi all,

    Are there only expats from other countries going to the Bierfest gathering, Marco Polo Hotel, on 31.Oct.?

    Mayengirl
    I do believe there will be some locals going as well, if you're interested in joining them, have a look at this posting, the attendees will be a mix of locals & expats

    http://www.geoexpat.com/forum/thread56109.html

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    255

    Hi Wai,

    Thanks! Are you joining too?

    Regards,

    Carina

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverHK:
    Hi Mayengirl



    I do believe there will be some locals going as well, if you're interested in joining them, have a look at this posting, the attendees will be a mix of locals & expats

    http://www.geoexpat.com/forum/thread56109.html

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    255

    Hi May,

    Im inviting some Germans to join, just waiting for their answer. I'm sure there are a lot of Germans in the Bierfest not only in Geoexpat.

    If you are interested to join, let me know, I will send you the details.

    Regards,

    Carina

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayengirl:
    Hi all,

    are here any Germans in this forum? Are there only expats from other countries going to the Bierfest gathering, Marco Polo Hotel, on 31.Oct.?

    Mayengirl

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Yuen Long, Hong Kong
    Posts
    121

    Hi Carina,

    Sorry, no, I'm going to give it a miss

    Thanks anyway, looks like it'll be a good crowd


  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    255

    Never mind, join our next gathering then!

    yes, it's gonna be fun!

    Great Day!

    Carina

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverHK:
    Hi Carina,

    Sorry, no, I'm going to give it a miss

    Thanks anyway, looks like it'll be a good crowd

  7. #7

    Hi SilverHk and Carina,

    Thanks for the information.

    Carina, I really like to join, but I still don´t know if I can join the gathering at 31.October. But I will let you know.

    Mayengirl


  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    255

    No Problem May, hope will attend and make the perfect 40!

    Cheers!

    Carina

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayengirl:
    Hi SilverHk and Carina,

    Thanks for the information.

    Carina, I really like to join, but I still don´t know if I can join the gathering at 31.October. But I will let you know.

    Mayengirl