Dress In White ( White Party 5 )

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dress In White ( White Party 5 )

anyone here goin to this party?

"Dress In White" Hong Kong Sat 17 October 2009 5pm-6am
    Tickets At All HMV Stores NOW!!

"Dress In White" White stands for purity. White is elegant, non-political, non-combative and makes people look just plain beautifull. :-)

White Party 5
    Sat 17 October 2009, 5pm till 6am
    Cafe Deco
    Level 1-2 -3 Peak Galleria
    118 Peak Road
    The Peak
    Hong Kong
    INFO & BOOKINGS: +852-51819555

White party promises to match your every desire of music, where will be devoted to House and Trance respectively. With Germany Kyau and Albert & Marc Marberg, K&A are one of the most original DJ/Producer duos in the modern day Electronic Dance Music circuit. And Montreal's Cesar Bass Romero probably could be the very next big thing. Not to mention that the finest Hong Kong based Dj's will be on hand to keep the Dance floors pulsating to perfection for 12 straight Hours. There will be sound and lighting at the cutting edge to create a stunning ambiance of sounds and colors naturally around.
    Tickets:
    Get your early birds & advance tickets! Limited Quantity
    TICKETS ON SALE ON 18 AUGUST 2009 ( ALL HMV STORES )
    VIP BOOKINGS AND DELIVERY HOTLINE +852-51819555
    Early Birds first 500 tix : $420 ( Aug 15 - Sep 15 )
    Advance Next 500 tix : $580 ( Sep 16 - Oct 10 )
    Next Tickets : $680
    Door: $980

whats wrong with black?
    btw...your piano would be nothing without the black

Hmm Minimum of $4 Bills for 12 hours of mind numbing music? Thanks but no thanks. I turn down Free tickets for House and Trance in LA and NY all the time, why would I want to pay $4 Bills + to go to a club on this fly speck of an island?

I would rather donate bone marrow, it would be less painful.

Quote Originally Posted by pianomusic
    White party promises to match your every desire of music, where will be devoted to House and Trance respectively.
    The awful English notwithstanding there are some very sad people around if they think that "House and Trance" matches every desire of music. Like the previous poster I can think of a dozen other "desires of music" which would be far ahead of those (anything with a melody for a start).

Raised in Toronto, Enjoying life in HK now

Thought about going but not really liking the lineup + expensive entry

perfect for the chinese tourist with white ankle socks.

Presumably $980 includes all your food & drink?

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

White shows the dirt.

And what if there are black lights at the venue?

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

I always thought that W H I T E was the colour for cheese eating surrender monkeys, though I could be mistaken.
    I have also heard that there are a bunch of free tickets being doled out with a heavy ladle to the "too cool to be there crowd" but without whom the whole event would be a non starter and not even get a mention in the footnote of the gossip columns.
    But all is not lost as the reluctant lot can always be persuaded to turn up if the free VVVIP pass is accompanied with a case of bubbly and an assurance that others of similar staus will also be there, so that mingling with the plebs will be at a minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM
    The awful English notwithstanding there are some very sad people around if they think that "House and Trance" matches every desire of music. Like the previous poster I can think of a dozen other "desires of music" which would be far ahead of those (anything with a melody for a start).
    Somehow I don't think they care what you think - you are not really in their target demographic.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast