Anyone from Harbourview Horizon?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Tonight

Hi all! nlsk just PM me that some people canceled and they will do something on the weekend.

Anyway, I will be sitting in my concrete-box 2-3808 and will wait till someone knocks on the door with a bottle of wine in his hand! I hope I will not die of thirst. 8pm-10pm. Lineweaver we can order a pizza! Do I know you ;-)

EVERYONE FROM HARBOURVIEW IS INVITED TO COME!

Last edited by Zerodue; 21-10-2009 at 06:05 PM.

Yeah mate. I'll be there with some beer. Make sure you're around to let me in the lift lobby. Cheers

AHHHHH!!! i went running and completely missed out. is there a second round of pizza and beer in the near future?

NLSK - you missed out. No pizza. instead, found a late night dim sum place around the corner and tried some different beers from east asia region. Recommend you stay away from King Way beer from Shenzhen.

Might have to make this a regular thing. Thanks for hosting Zerodue.

What happened Andthestorygoes? Maybe next time.

I wonder how chicken feet will do sitting in my stomach tonight? But tasted so good!
    Posted via Mobile Device

Yes!

Yes there is! Tonight it was only me and lineweaver having some beers in my appartment and then chicken feet in a small restaurant next to the Wonderfol Worlds of Whampoa. "Asthestorygoes" also could not make it but hopefully we will see both of you the next time!

Maybe at the pool on the weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by Lineweaver:
    NLSK - you missed out. No pizza. instead, found a late night dim sum place around the corner and tried some different beers from east asia region. Recommend you stay away from King Way beer from Shenzhen.

Posted via Mobile Device
    YOU ARE WRITING AS FAST AS YOU ARE DRINKING!

I'm at Harbor Place~ Mainland Chinese~ can I join...? AND ....anyone at Harbor Place?

Irene. Yeah. The more the merrier.

But i guess we should wait for the okay from the guy with the fridge full of beer.

By the way, where is Harbour Place? Near us in Hung Hom Bay?
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by Lineweaver:
    Irene. Yeah. The more the merrier.

But i guess we should wait for the okay from the guy with the fridge full of beer.

By the way, where is Harbour Place? Near us in Hung Hom Bay?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    oh yeah like two blocks away further from the harbor.... do u know the orange skinny buildings by the Hung Hom Pier?

are they the same buildings that have been on the news recently? Anyways, PM your details in case we go for a spontaneous dim sum run. Otherwise, watch this space or post some other ideas.

This goes for anyone else who wants to join us.
    Posted via Mobile Device