Anyone from Harbourview Horizon?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

wanna arrange some gathering on Thu nite

i guess i missed there posts. Another time people,

The late night dim sum place is 5 min walk to Hung Hom from HVH. If anybody's ever keen just message me.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Hi Guys

Have been reading your posts & feel the same about Hung Hom - i dont know anyone really - i am an aussie guy & live at Royal Peninsula - just down the road from you people.
    I am here 24/7 as work from home too & would be delighted to meet some other expats in the area.
    Anytime you have something on please let me know

Cheers
    Steve

Just moved from the Harbourfront to the Harbourview (thanks to the recent hike in rent). Any future gatherings planned?

wednesday night drinks and yum cha/ dim sum in hung hom back on this wednesday night.

Meeting in the foyer to Tower 2 of Harbour view at 8. Pm me if you want more details. Hope to see all.

Quote Originally Posted by elizad:
    Just moved from the Harbourfront to the Harbourview (thanks to the recent hike in rent). Any future gatherings planned?
    Posted via Mobile Device

Hi,

I am living in Tower 3, a professional lady. Any gathering at cafeteria? Pls. count me in. Cheers!!

Kerry

This weekend.. anyone?

Ive been M.I.A. (missing in action) as of lately but..... I finally took the LSAT, finished finals & just returned from the States... I have a life again!

Any one care to meet this weekend?!

Aly

I just moved in to tower 3 last week. I am back in Canada for a month and will return to HK end of March. Was wondering if anyone wants to meet up. I don't have too many friends in HK, it would be cool to have people to hang out with in the same area.

My boyfriend and I live in tower 2. There's a pretty cool bar by the pier I've been wanting to check out if you fancy getting a beer one night.

I will probably be back in HK last week of March. I will be sure to look you guys up.