Anyone from Harbourview Horizon?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Wink Anyone from Harbourview Horizon?

Hi.

Im a 25 y.o female from the States, who is out here studying for an LL.M for a year. I live in tower 1 @Harbourview & although this complex seems to have an abundance of people, I have yet to really meet anyone; I occasionally head to the pool &/or gym but havent really conversed w.anyone beyond a brief "hello, & thank you". With that being said.. Id love to make friends.

Disclaimer (as Ive seen on others posts): Just looking for someone to hang out with; no creepy guys please.

Thanks!

Last edited by asthestorygoes; 18-10-2009 at 02:12 AM.

+1 for Harbourview Horizon!!! I'm also in tower 1!!! Just moved here from the states. I have to agree with you on this one. Although there's plenty of people always walking about, all I've gotten thus far are a couple "thank you" for holding the door or elevator.

If you ever want a gym buddy, let me know!

i would say you would be lucky to even get a thank you when you do that.
    I've been here 6 weeks. So am not so new, but still get lost occasionally. A meet and greet might be in order, either in the cafe downstairs or nearby?
    Posted via Mobile Device

The downstairs cafe would be quite convenient. How about some time Wednesday night?

Okay nlsk. 7:30pm on Wed in the Cafe for a bite. I haven't really eaten there so we can move somewhere else (harbourfront?) if menu is not what we're after.

so is asthestorygoes going to join us?

dunno. I'm still going to be there having pizza (have been without for 6 weeks). You know what they say about pizza...
    Posted via Mobile Device

Im so lame. I typically study till 10pm Im making a concerted effort to hit the gym in the mornings though; also, Im a total night owl.

Anyone able to meet at the cafe during the day or night?

hey lamo. Would a midnight session in the cafe fit better with your nocturnal lifestyle? Better make it a non-school night.
    Posted via Mobile Device

so are we rescheduling?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast