TOMORROW (21/10) Horse Racing & Beer Festival @ Happy Valley

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Wink TOMORROW (21/10) Horse Racing & Beer Festival @ Happy Valley

There is beer festival at the racecourse this week, since it was good fun last week, we'll going again. If anyone interested in it, welcome to join us.

Date: 21 Oct
    Time: 7:00PM
    Place to meet:Times Square-under the big screen

The race start from 7:15pm till around 10ish, so if you can't make it at 7pm, you can join us at the racecourse.

Please PM me your number and name if you want to join us.

Cheers,
    Janet

I'll meet you guys inside the place.
    See you soon.
    May

Hi May,

Just Pm'ed you my number. See you there.

What was the beer like? Were there really 20 different brews? Any Marzen? And the food?

Already arranged to go to another Oktoberfest, but now feeling like I might have made the wrong choice...

Sigga:

I am sure you have made the RIGHT choice, the beer festival at racecourse not as bigger as the one at Marco Polo Hotel. At racecourse, they have 4 or 5 (not so sure) beer stands, and few games in between the races. I think it is different from the one at Marco Polo Hotel.

Hope you will have fun at the oktoberfest though.

Last edited by Janet.T; 20-10-2009 at 01:16 PM.

Aside from the fact the real Munich Oktoberfest is held in September, not October, The 'Oktoberfest' at Happy Valley Racecourse is just an advertisement ploy for a few beer stands, a number of beer games (including drink the lovely stuff). I'm still going to the racecourse even though I'm going to the beer festival at Marco Polo on 31st too!
    Happy times (and hangovers) ahead!

halo, sounds like much fun and would like to join you guys! I'm a local girl here and and would like to meet more friends =)
    Janet, please count me in and i'll pm you my number

vanessa

Hi Janet,

I am in too ! Will be having 2 or 3 friends of mine too ! Will meet u at the racecourse .. bUzz u to cfm location tmw =)

Joyce X

Joyce:

I am so happy that you can join us tmr, can't wait to see you again. We'll be around the same area as last time, give me a call if you couldn't find us.

J

Quote Originally Posted by poissons:
    Hi Janet,

I am in too ! Will be having 2 or 3 friends of mine too ! Will meet u at the racecourse .. bUzz u to cfm location tmw =)

Joyce X

Ditto! I'll be happy to see some familiar faces as well as a few fresh ones like Vanessa! All are welcome!

Oh yeah, the bbq skewers and pretzels tasted great last time

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast