sightseeing anyone?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

ohh, i see.. there's this "park" in island resort mall too. haha but i guess what we took was also the Dragon's back? what i clearly recall is the plight of stairs we took up and down the trail... sooo many la. the last i saw was the "800" signed on the step. but i doubt if it's only 800. there are also signs like "cape collinson", "view compass". (i hope i didnt confuse it with the signs i saw in mt parker)

When are you guys going ? I have time during the week only ! Please give me more info ! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rEeYuH:
    ohh, i see.. there's this "park" in island resort mall too. haha but i guess what we took was also the Dragon's back? what i clearly recall is the plight of stairs we took up and down the trail... sooo many la. the last i saw was the "800" signed on the step. but i doubt if it's only 800. there are also signs like "cape collinson", "view compass". (i hope i didnt confuse it with the signs i saw in mt parker)
    I believe that was Pottinger Peak that you climbed.

Hello fun and friendly people !

We'd could go next thursday 5th to Buddha or Peak? Or is that too soon? Saturday 7th might be a really busy day to go. Don't feel like queing much. So Macao we can do on saturday 7th? Next week is also possible monday till thursday. Sqeeze in a shopping trip?

OMG that hike sounds like great fun if only I exercised more in my life

Let me know who's free (PM me) if you want to join.

Lexi

Hmm don't think I have time to go to Macao after all same goes for the hiking.
    Must see The Peak and Buddha.

Because this Thursday 5th is somewhat short notice (please let me know if it's no prob, than I want to go to Buddha) let's say we start planning between this Saturday 7th till next Wednesday 11th. The Peak seems to be beautiful when it's getting dark after 6 PM.

Most votes count or form small groups yourself .

PM before this 6th.

Lexi

hi every1, did i hear sum1 said sightseeing? cool. I usually be available on weekends.

i've been to the the Buddha twice in da past 2-3months n i got no problem going there again either by cable car or by walking which i prefer more.

let me know "pm or msn me" if there is any sightseeing trip going on.

I'm definitely down for goin to the Peak after night time. PM me any details and I"ll definitely show.

I've already been up during the daytime, but was disappointed when I had to leave it before the nighttime lit up.

@PDLM, still wrong? haha gotta get my stuff straight next time..

i havent been to the peak for quite some time.. maybe when it's a bit cooler up there. i think a good time would be sunset till night?

the peak at night time?
    sound perfect for photography session. but the problem is the air in HK is still hazy.

sorry been pretty busy lately.

Anyone who wants to join: Buddha AND Peak next Tuesday 10th. Be prepared to get tired ). Might grab a bite in between.

For more details please pm me.