who can teach me cantonese?

Closed Thread

who can teach me cantonese?

Hi,

I am looking for someone who can give me private Cantonese lesson for beginners.

I am speaking simple English and I want to use casual street Cantonese for the normal day life.
    As I am living in HK for 3 years now I have a little basic already and I finally decided to learn perfectly Cantonese which will help me to communicate more with Chinese people.

For me it’s important to learn about the right pronunciation, to learn new/more words and the grammar to form a sentence.

I am thinking about to have 2 classes per week. Each class 1 1/2 hours.
    Please let me know how much you would take per class.

To my person:
    I am native german, 22 years old, living in Tai Po with my chinese boyfriend and working in Hong Kong since 2006 ~

Please don’t hesitate to conact me =)
    My E-mail: [email protected]

Thank you,
    marion

i guess you should search online since there would be more choices available for you. Do you just want to need to learn the pronunciation or even writing?

I'm starting one on one Cantonese classes with someone, who seems quite reasonably priced, I could ask her if she wants to teach more people?

I'm starting lessons from a student at HKU. Maybe get in touch with, or put an advert in some of the Universities as it's a good way for students to earn some decent money, but you're not paying extortionate prices.

why doesn't your boyfriend teach you? Is he Hong Kong ppl?

thanks for relpy,
    well, my boyfriend is HK person but he is very busy for his work and study beside.

I only wanna learn new words, sentense, some grammer and pronunciation. Please no writing >.<

if you know anyone who can teach me ( students are welcome ) please send me email to [email protected] !!!

Thank you very much !!!!