Pool tonight?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pool tonight?

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if anyone is up for a couple of games of pool tonight.
    I know its a short notice but if you're up for it say so, and i can PM you my number.

I'm 22 and from Denmark. Been living here for about 3-4 months. I would love to find a couple of buddies to play pool with, and maybe have some drinks occasionally.

I know a place called Joe's in Wan Chai, and i've heard about a place called Racks in Central.. both places would be fine by me.

Ciao, Sale

Oh man, I miss playing pool. I would way have been up for this.

Might not be the best time to go to Joe's.

"Police last night raided a Wan Chai bar operated by Joe Nieh Chun"
    Bar raided over poker allegations - The Standard

Anybody heard any news or dropped by since Tuesday?

Im kind of tied up today since its Friday

Theres also Joe's bar in TST most likely same owner.

I hope they issued a few smoking fixed penalty tickets while they were there. I would love to go play pool at Joe's, but the atmosphere is almost unbreathable there most evenings.

True, my buddies and I switched to Sat/Sun afternoon teatime. That little air filter on the side wall must be crying itself to sleep every night.

i love play pool but too bad most ppl here only play snooker...i like playing nine ball...

Any one still up for a game of pool? I used to like playing back home.

I currently play in the pool league in HK, at Joe's every Sunday. There are competitions at various times, mainly 8 ball and sometimes 9 ball which are great fun. There are many expats playing there already, so you should pop in to see whether it's to your liking or not. There's a free table where you put your name down on the board and it doesn't costs anything to play as well.

As a snooker player in HK for many years, I would say that the popularity of snooker and pool are at same levels these days. The problem with snooker is the rent is killing the clubs, whereas with pool they get the extra revenue from the drinks.

And the poker, allegedly.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast