New to Hong Kong -> all the way from Canada

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

The banana looks like its 'gettin' jiggy wit it'....

Quote Originally Posted by Max:
    The banana looks like its 'gettin' jiggy wit it'....
    Max, have u not seen me dance? that is the way I get jiggy wit it! hehe (that's why there's no photos of me from drinks Sat nite at the D'apartment and I'm glad!)

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

OMG are you THAT bad?

seriously,...will drop by for a quick drink before the movie...so count me in..

she's kinda dances like elaine from friends

Quote Originally Posted by Max:
    OMG are you THAT bad?

seriously,...will drop by for a quick drink before the movie...so count me in..
    awesome! the more the merrier. Who else is coming?! I'd go to the movie but none of the choices interest me enough. I'll just have a few more drinks and get jiggy wit it! hehe You're soooo glad you're gone by then! Just imagine Elaine from Seinfeld

Quote Originally Posted by canucklboy:
    she's kinda dances like elaine from friends
    this coming from a guy who used to have a mullet!

Quote Originally Posted by canman:
    Mind if I tag along as well?

Although I'm from Vancouver I too have a Calgary connection.

I spent just about two years "studying" at Mount Royal College before heading to UBC. I learnt many important things in Cowtown; such as, always drink at least three quality beers before diving into the 25 cent draft at Cowboys and don't believe that any girl you meet at Outlaws is over the age of 16.
    Come join us anytime! You can join canucklboy drinking beer, I don't like beer... OMG did I just say that out loud?! and Cowboys and Outlaws are still the same...

Quote Originally Posted by eh?:
    this coming from a guy who used to have a mullet!
    Chicks dig it!!

Count one more Canadian in to join in on the fun. I hail from Saskatchewan... but have also spent time in Brantford, London, Sudbury and was just in Kitchener for the last 4 years before moving to HK with my husband.

Does anyone have any idea where or how I can catch the odd NHL game? I would also ask about curling... but I just don't think I will see the Brier or Scott or World Championships on TV here.

Quote Originally Posted by Canucker:
    Count one more Canadian in to join in on the fun. I hail from Saskatchewan... but have also spent time in Brantford, London, Sudbury and was just in Kitchener for the last 4 years before moving to HK with my husband.

Does anyone have any idea where or how I can catch the odd NHL game? I would also ask about curling... but I just don't think I will see the Brier or Scott or World Championships on TV here.
    cool. do you know where it is??

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast