About xmas party..

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

About xmas party..

Let's start over and move on. The xmas gatherings on dec 24 is still on as scheduled.

If anyone is still interested, whether you are old members or new members, please feel free to pm me

Last edited by koalab; 10-12-2009 at 02:00 PM.

what are the details of this xmas party?

lol

Actually, to be honest, we prefer if the event locations are posted online... allowing people to pop in casually if they want to.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Actually, to be honest, we prefer if the event locations are posted online... allowing people to pop in casually if they want to.
    but then how does Koalab get her cut? cant cut the middle man shri

Dear Shri,

I did post the details online so people could see, but then i received some negative comments about the post being too much of an ad, so this time i am goin to take the advice from others, if anyone would like to join, please feel free to pm me, and i will send you the details. It is not a secret or anything I have to hide, but i am trying to do things the 'geoexpat' way

if you are interested, i will send you the details

Quote Originally Posted by BenderBends:
    but then how does Koalab get her cut? cant cut the middle man shri
    Hi Benderbends,

Again, i have 0% cut.

Thanks - please PM me the names of the bars / restaurants involved. I'd like to put this to a rest and assure people that you're not the guest relations person for a F&B or related group.

An again... within minutes of someone posting saying they want to meet up with some new friends some cynical and unfriendly posts appear. Does it make you guys feel big to keep trying to squash someone else who is new to this site?

I also would like to confirm that 'koalab' is not earning any profit, any cut, or any advantage. For what it is worth.

Last edited by Kester Bramley; 10-12-2009 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Over reaction i think

KB,

it seems you have become a red blob victim too... well i just wanted to restart everything and move on and I was hoping an opportunity will be given.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast