Who wants to go see Avatar?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Yeah isn't it nearly 3 hours long? My bum feels sore just thinking about it!

So I guess you did not watch any of the "Lord of the Rings" movies

Of course I did... but that was many years ago when my bum could still take it

yes... it's is about 3 hours.
    1st half reads like a nat geo documentary....then the rest is like a drama, and the last 20 mins is non stop action. supposedly the last 20 mins is the reward for sitting through the rest
    Posted via Mobile Device

Lets go see it tomorrow. Friday

NO Imax. The seats are usually shit on big movies like this and a worse experience then watching it in a normal theatre.

I'm thinking CWB or Tai Koo.

Who is interested in coming?

So far

Achung (Angie)
    Kuro (Vince)
    Sid (Sidney)

!

What will the showing time be tomorrow evening?

Thanks

Man, the descriptions I hear is basically every scrumptious part of Terminator 2's action rolled into one rolling, rock'em sock'em explosion fest.

And quite frankly, that's worth the ticket. And also the first bit is like surreal Planet Earth, which I also enjoyed thoroughly.

Not looking for something groundbreaking, just looking for a solid movie. And not every movie has to be No Country for Old Men or There Will Be Blood for me to enjoy it.

Hey all,
    too bad i cant find this post earlier, I had already bought the tickets for Sat morning in APM..cos its cheaper for morning session but still 3D..not the 35mm...

Quote Originally Posted by BenderBends:
    yes... it's is about 3 hours.
    1st half reads like a nat geo documentary....then the rest is like a drama, and the last 20 mins is non stop action. supposedly the last 20 mins is the reward for sitting through the rest
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Just like Titanic then. In my defense, my gf at the time insisted that I go see it with her.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Looks amazing but costs $120 or so per ticket. I'll wait for it to show up at the DVD rental place.
    Does the rental include the 3D glasses?

I wouldn't mind seeing it, but it gotta be the new IMAX at iSquare, sometime on the weekend (afternoon or evening). Anyone interested?

Anybody know where we can see it in NON-3d?

Last time I watched 3d, it ruined the movie, fucking terrible headaches and confusion.

It ruined up .